Ricerca attiva per DATA SCIENTIST per azienda cliente operante nel settore IT
Il candidato si occuperà di:
Orario di lavoro: full time
Sede di lavoro: Roma
Inserimento con contratto a norma di legge
Retribuzione commisurata all'effettiva esperienza
Senior Consultant, PSO, Rome - Italy.
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights.
If you see a position that might be right for you, we encourage you to apply and continue to be a part of our EPIC2 community.
Overview of VMware
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
With 2018 revenues of $8.97 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 75,000 partners, and 23,000 employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on architecting what’s next in IT? Learn more at vmware.com/careers.
Senior Consultant - PSO
The global VMware Professional Services Organization influences the success of each VMware implementation. The Professional Services team is dedicated to the success of the customer and their digital strategy. The Professional Services team ensures that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning solution.
The Senior Consultant is an advanced level technology specialist and subject matter expert, providing customer guidance by facilitating technical workshops, creation of low-level designs and implementation of use cases into high-quality solutions. In addition to customer facing delivery Senior Consultants also provide technical input to pre-sales and drive best practices in the form of white paper creation.
VMware Professional Services is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest Software-Defined Datacenter or Digital Workspace technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey.
We will sponsor your enablement and certification up to and including VCDX certification.
Certification and Education
Desirable skills and experience
Why Choose VMware?
Equal Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.Descrizione del lavoro
Stellantis, one of Starcom’s biggest and most iconic accounts, are devoted to driving innovation, efficiency and effectiveness across all media platforms. As an Associate Director within the Stellantis team, you will be responsible for all aspects of SEM output.
You will oversee and lead all aspects of SEM including substantial budgets in order to achieve Stellantis’ objectives, focusing on OneSearch output (a unified approach for SEM and SEO), IBP (Intent Based Planning) and our strategic roadmap. This will provide you with a truly holistic and extensive knowledge of the industry for a top player in the automotive vertical.
This role focuses on delivering market leading Search strategy, activation, client servicing, innovation and measurement for one of Starcom’s flagship accounts, overseeing Stellantis brands including Fiat, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa Romeo.
This role is responsible for:
· Leading SEM and OneSearch strategy for their local market (Italy) to achieve KPIs
· Coordination of local market OneSearch activity with local OneSearch leads
· Line management of their respective local SEM activation team (Italy)
· Local markets SEM account performance vs. KPIs (Italy)
· Working in conjunction with local and central SEO and digital teams to ensure unified search and media strategy
· Local market client relationship (Italy)
· Local market compliance (finance, governance, reporting etc.) of central processes (Italy)
· Local media partner relationships (inc. Google, Microsoft) (Italy)
· Local performance vs. agency and industry benchmarks (e.g. Google Optiscore, Microsoft Elite partnership, Tech adoption) (Italy)Qualifiche
· Experience in planning, activating and reporting on Paid Search campaigns
· Experience of benchmarking and driving industry leading SEM strategy
· Aptitude in maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· Exemplary track record in managing budgets and booking finance
· Ability to deliver a high standard of work with strong attention to detail within an agreed deadline
· Experience in managing members of a team and delegating tasks in a fast paced environment
· Experience with paid search tools, e.g. Google stack, Adobe
· Experience in driving innovation in Paid Search
· Knowledge of all digital elements and a good understanding of how other digital channels fit with Search
· Combined Brand and Performance (DR) search experience
· Knowledge of measurement solutions across search platforms
. Excellent english
Possibility to based the role in Milan.
€25k - €25k All’anno
Tipo di lavoro
Appaltatore, Tempo pieno
1 giorno fa