- Minimum 3 years experience with PLC controlled automation and issue diagnosis in a continuous process or production environment.
- Good ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- You already possess a Bachelor's degree, or you’re on track for obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in less than one year
- Experience supporting a wide range of different conveyors and sortation systems.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
- Ability to follow, understand and develop improvement strategies for code conforming to IEC 61131-3
- Ability to interpret both mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Experience in dealing with material handling, flow and capacity visualization and monitoring.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SolidWorks, Ignition, Visio and AutoCAD.
- Electrical or mechanical training degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or related fields.
- Understanding of ISO 13849 & 62061
- Familiarity with CE Machinery Directive.
- Experience in a multi-site environment.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, analytical and process improvement techniques.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Please submit your CV in english