- 5+ years of Engineering team leadership experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years experience in an Amazon engineering team.
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal) in English and the local language.
- Experience of automated equipment including packaging machinery, sortation and conveyor systems.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time but work from the FC in the northwest Italy.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards it.
- Full working knowledge of all specialized engineering and facilities equipment within the FC as well as maintenance and safety procedures
- Experience working with PLC based control systems.
This role requires a valid right to work in Italy by the start date of the job. Applicants must be available to start by 1st March 2021.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.