- Must have ‘scuola secondaria superiore’ with certificate of attendance (e.g. liceo scientifico, licieo classic)
- You’re able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of essential Environment, Health and Safety legislation,
- You hold alternative or equivalent qualifications: candidates with relevant experience, from backgrounds that may differ from Safety disciplines, will also be considered.
- You possess experience of Lean, 5S and Kaizen methodologies,
- Qualifications or experience of environmentally-conscious initiatives would be advantageous.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.