International consulting firm is looking for a graduating or recently graduated candidate to recruit as Junior Administrative Assistant to actively support the administrative office based in Milan.
The selected candidate would work under the supervision of the CFO and the Financial Controller of the company.
Your main responsibilitiesn as an assistant will include:
· Collect employees’ receipts, check them accurately and follow up/monitor employees (using an Excel tool) to ensure that receipts are delivered on time.
· Control expenses budget of consulting projects.
· Support the Finance Department in the delivery of receipts to specific customers when needed.
· Interface with external Payroll Companies and Accounting Firms, providing them with all relevant information in a timely manner.
· Check employees’ permits, vacations and sick leaves on a daily basis.
· Interface with external providers for employees’ medical expenses and life insurances.
· Maintain financial files and records in an organized way.
· Support the Financial Controller in managing and updating the company database along with periodical reports using specific excel files.
· Monitor and report to the Financial Controller project files completion and invoicing schedule.
You need to have:
· University degree in Economics/Business Organization.
· Excellent oral and written knowledge of Italian and English language, additional languages are a plus.
· Advance knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular, Sharepoint and G-Suite.
· Business Organization classes and oral and written knowledge of Spanish would be an asset.
As an employee of admin department, you must have/be:
· Precision and excellent organization skills.
· Results and delivery focus.
· Ability to solve problems using sound judgement.
· Independence and proactivity in performing assigned tasks.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong sense of responsibility.
· Time management skills, ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines.
· Team player: ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.