- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Robust understanding of networking infrastructure and system integration.
- Good understanding of core Internet technologies
- Good appreciation of IT infrastructure components
- Solid understanding of what defines quality and world class customer focus and attention to details.
What will YOU bring?
- High degree of ownership in all matters within the IT infrastructure but not limited to.
- Experience in deployment and ability to work with 3rd party vendors.
- A new and curious mind-set, always looking for changes to improve the status quo no matter how good it may be.
- A curious mind-set that always question: what we can do better.
- A true team player that is positive to share knowledge and work together as a team to always innovate and improve how we work.
- Proven ability to supervise and inspire the team to deliver on complex tasks
- Good analytical skills with attention to details
- Ownership and accountability
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audience
- Demonstrated project management capability, produce reports covering metrics and work performed.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR C.V. IN ENGLISH
- 5+ year of technical (IT) exposure in an operational environment.
- B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science or Related Technical field
- Industry certifications such as Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), Microsoft (MCP, MCSE), Linux (LPIC-1, LPIC-2)
- Experience in the administration of heterogeneous network environments with Microsoft Windows and Linux based clients and servers
- Experience in IT asset management and purchasing
- Able to define requirements and coordinate the execution of IT projects. May recognize some risks to a project
- Some proficiency with at least one programming/scripting languages.
- Good understanding of network and internet protocols.Experience with Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN / WiFi)
- Proven ability to learn and apply new technology.
- Able to propose workarounds during times of crisis to get customers working again. May perform oncalls.
Please note you are not required to meet all of the above-mentioned expectations, any combination is welcome! (the more the better, of course ).
- highly proficient in both spoken and written English (Common European Framework of Reference B2) , open mind, willingness to learn new skills and respect for the team spirit.
Valid driving licence and flexibility to work and travel outside of your designated location.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.