- 3+ years experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities either as a hands on engineer or as a maintenance planner.
- Experience with CMMS software.
- Experience in using the core functions of MS Excel.
- Experience managing stores or spare parts inventories.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, operations, business administration, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Experience with the Infor EAM platform.
- Experience rolling out a new CMMS system.
- Experience delivering training or coaching others.
This role requires a valid right to work in Italy by the start date of the job. Applicants must be available to start by 1st March 2021.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.