- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- Experience working in transportation / last mile industry
- Solid program/project management experience, delivering on large scale and cross-functional programs in support of business goals
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and define actions
- High attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple / complex priorities simultaneously
- Able to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Great business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Willing to be on road >50% of the time to understand operation details and issues
- Experience implementing large scale tech products/programs
- Master degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain/Operations or similar discipline.
- Leadership role of a team providing day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy environment where strategic and tactical activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- Ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across cross-matrix organizations
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.